Connect your moderator Slack workspace to receive post notifications:
Sign in with Slack

First review was not final?

Hello,

Was it intended to show us the "not final" grades (which for us were much much better than the final ones) 10 days ago? Our first reviewer gave us more than satisfactory grades, and now after the "consensus" both reviews are only average, and now we need to accept it although 10 days already passed since the first good review that we thought was the definitive one. I think you can imagine our frustration and disappointment...

No communication (or not enough communication if we missed something) were made about the fact that this first review was not final! This is in my sense really unprofessional, and for a course with more than 600 participants extra care should be taken (especially that the change is made so much time after the first review, and the students already integrated their first grade).

Beside the will to express my sentiment and frustration, I would like to know if there are some other group in the same situation as us?

Thanks for reading me

among the 179 project 1s and their 358 reviews done by the super hard-working assistants, only a very small number (a handful) had some early draft of a review visible 10 days ago. all others were only released today

what is your project number in mlcourse so i can have a look? also what was your score before and after the change?

Oh, my apologize. I didn't know our situation was such exceptional, I would have contacted you through a private channel if I knew that.

Our project number is #1044, we had (8.90%, A.extra bonus) for our first review. Thanks you

ok we can continue the discussions with comments on the submission system

Page 1 of 1

Add comment

Post as Anonymous Dont send out notification