Connect your moderator Slack workspace to receive post notifications:
Sign in with Slack

If looking for a team, please do not start a new topic! Participate in the poll here

Please participate in this team formation poll here on Discord
https://discord.com/channels/755347620175675452/760907338608541696/761150925175521280
instead of starting a new topic for this here, so as to avoid spamming others.

Hello, when I follow the discord link, the page open in discord, but no discussion in it, with an error message "Aucun salon textuel"..

Ok, problem fixed.

Hi, the invitation link to the discord channel
https://discordapp.com/channels/755347620175675452/760907338608541696/761150146410053662 has expired
Is there another one that can be generated?

@adrien9 said:
Hello, when I follow the discord link, the page open in discord, but no discussion in it, with an error message "Aucun salon textuel"..

Also, I can't find the channel. Can you generate a new link please?
Hi, are you still looking for a team? Write me an e-mail at richie.wan@epfl.ch

@richie_yat_tsai said:

@adrien9 said:

Yes that's the case
I sent you an e-mail too
Would there be a third castaway person in order to complete the team?

@raffaele said:

@richie_yat_tsai said:

@adrien9 said:

Yes that's the case
I sent you an e-mail too
Would there be a third castaway person in order to complete the team?
Hey, if you haven't found a third person to complete your team yet I'd like to join.

@aswin said:
Please participate in this team formation poll here on Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/755347620175675452/760907338608541696/761150146410053662
instead of starting a new topic for this here, so as to avoid spamming others.he.re

Hello, can you make the link work??

Sorry for the delay. The link has been updated, let us know if it doesn't work.

Hello,

Assuming you just copied the URL from discord, you cannot link to a channel that way. You must generate and invite (see screenshot), ideally setting it to never expire. xd.jpg

@aswin said:
Sorry for the delay. The link has been updated, let us know if it doesn't work.

It doesn't work. (See above)

The invite link to the server was put up on the Moodle page of the course at the beginning of the semester, you should have already joined the server for the exercise sessions. If not you can join now and then use the link above to go to the channel (or just go to #looking-for-teammates channel on the server (under Projects Text Channels).

@aswin said:
The invite link to the server was put up on the Moodle page of the course at the beginning of the semester, you should have already joined the server for the exercise sessions. If not you can join now and then use the link above to go to the channel (or just go to #looking-for-teammates channel on the server (under Projects Text Channels).

WOOPS!
my bad-

Page 1 of 1

Add comment

Post as Anonymous Dont send out notification