Connect your moderator Slack workspace to receive post notifications:
Sign in with Slack

Looking for teamates

Hi there,
I'm a MA3 Computational Neuroscience student looking for cool teamates to start off project 1. I have already some experience with Python through ADA course and a research project on brain development in children. (proper google-ing of tasks does it all honestly :) )
I'd love to share my interest of cool visual representation of results in order to fully enhance the work that we're doing hidden in some notebooks. I personally believe that advanced computationnal research and results are sometimes not fun to look at and understand when you have no experience in the field and that making results looking good and understandable is a fast way of learning and sharing stuff, and kind of sublimate the work.
Feel free to contact me, I am truly opened to any background and love to work in a small group situation.
Cheers,
VB
valentin.bigot@epfl.ch

Hi Valentin,

We are still looking for a third teammate! We sent you an email already but it doesn't hurt to write here as well!

We are 2 students in master in life science engineering:

• I am starting my MA1 (took ADA as well) after 1 year of internship where I did some data science and machine learning in biotech startups. I am conformable with Python & Pandas and have some notions with TF. I've been working as teaching assistant in C++ for 2 years for both 1st year and 2nd year students in SV, MA & PHY (I guess that we could say that I like code).
  • Loic is a 2nd year master student and have some intermediate knowledge in C++, python and matlab languages but little experience in ML.

For project 2, we are really open-minded concerning the subject :).

So if you are interested in joining us, we will be happy to count you in our team!

Good afternoon

Loïc & Antoine

P. S. : nous parlons les 2 français si jamais :)

Page 1 of 1

Add comment

Post as Anonymous Dont send out notification