with assistive AI
Our assistive AI models reduce time spent searching for answers and writing replies.
Over 10 customers and 2000 users including
- Machine Learning Fall 2022 566
- CAD IC Design Fall 2021 45
- Machine Learning Fall 2021 explore
save time with AI
Our human-assistive generative AI reply model and semantic search engine provide answer suggestions to posts, saving time for moderators and users!
reduce inbox load
Receive interactive moderator notifications via existing digital channels. Now available via Slack. Notifications via email also possible. Teams coming soon!
inclusiveness & more
Users optionally preserve their identity by posting anonymously (Ok, No Name ;).
"I would like to use this nice forum again for my next course."
"I am happy with the noticeably
$0 / year
- unlimited users
- optional anonymity
- 20 threads
$1 / user / year
- Everything in Free, and
- unlimited threads
- Slack integration
- password protection
$2 / user / year
- Everything in Basic, and
- AI reply suggestions
- semantic search
CS-433: Machine Learning
- 1135 comments
- 579 upvotes
- open access with login Fall 2021
COM-308: Internet Analytics
- 157 comments
- 115 upvotes
- Spring 2021
Secure & private forum.
Optional anonymous posting.
- Accessible from anywhere on: oknoname.com/your-forum
- Google/ Microsoft/Institutional authentication (e.g., ).
- Additionally, moderators can set and change a forum password.
- To stimulate participation, users can opt to post anonymously.
Structured communication. Upvote, verify, tag, email, flag.
- Upvoting makes content more visible and enables feedback.
- Moderators can verify/endorse top replies on posts.
- Moderators can pre-define categories (e.g., #general, #project2, ...)
- Email notifications are configurable, but users always receive a notification when a moderator creates a new post.
- Users can flag inappropriate content to moderators.
Expressive content. Styling, images, math & code.
Posts can be formatted with text styling, lists and links. Images can be uploaded in JPG format. LaTeX equations are displayed with $\LaTeX$ inline and outline.
Code highlighting included.